KLER is a FREE, highly customizable, feature rich, form-based application that includes best-of-breed features with the primary purpose of allowing law enforcement to complete reports in an efficient and safe manner. Facilitates electronic submission to KDOT.
Features include the following:
- Supports both online (desktop) and offline (MDU) data input.
- Support for bar-code and mag-card scanning hardware.
- High-Contrast/Night-Time data input mode.
- Configurable to support cross-agency form routing and workflow.
- Integrates with third-party Records Management Systems (RMS) through XML data packages.
- Form designer allows for agencies to publish additional forms.
- Large number of state mandated form templates included in solution.
- Supports offline data validation to reduce the likelihood of input errors.
- Automatic text resizing to fit text into space on forms.
- Enables embedded electronic diagrams.
KLER Portal features
- Register your agency.
- Provide feedback.
- Obtain the latest version of KLER.
- Download supporting software and documentation.
- More KLER information.
For More Information on How to Get Started: Help Desk (877) 317-4597