Schedule of Technical Assistance Calls for Fiscal Year 2021 Preparedness Grants
The Federal Emergency Management Agency’s (FEMA) Grant Programs Directorate (GPD) invites all potential preparedness grant applicants and stakeholders to participate in the upcoming program-specific outreach calls regarding the Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 Notices of Funding Opportunity (NOFO). The NOFOs for these programs, issued on February 25, 2021, represent over $1.8 billion in funding to help state, local, tribal and territorial governments, as well as transportation authorities, nonprofit organizations and the private sector, improve the Nation’s readiness in preventing, preparing for, protecting against, and responding to and recovering from terrorist attacks and other hazards.
Each grant program’s outreach calls will present similar content, including but not limited to: grant overview; changes/highlights; eligibility; allowable costs; and how to apply. Additionally, FEMA will provide online informational resource links to program documents, environmental and historic preservation requirements, and physical safety/security tools. Finally, there will be a question and answer session during each outreach call.
A full calendar of all technical assistance calls can be found here.
- Monday March 1, 2021
- Wednesday March 10, 2021
- Friday March 19, 2021
- Wednesday March 24, 2021
- Monday March 29, 2021
- Wednesday April 7, 2021
- Monday April 12, 2021
- Wednesday April 21, 2021
- Monday April 26, 2021
- Wednesday May 5, 2021
- Monday May 10, 2021
- Time: 2 p.m. ET
- Zoom Meeting ID: 160 802 4407
- Meeting Registration - Zoom Webinar Link: https://fema.zoomgov.com/j/1608024407
- Zoom Webinar Passcode (Audio and Video): 659862
- Zoom Phone Number (Audio only):
- East Coast Toll-Free: 1-646-828-7666
- West Coast Toll-Free: 1-669-254-5252
Please join 15 minutes early so that your name and organization may be recorded prior to entering the call and/or webinar. If you are unable to join, or if the event is at capacity, please join the next offering. For questions regarding these webinars, please contact FEMA’s Grant Programs Directorate Information Desk at 1-800-368-6498 or ASKCsid@fema.dhs.gov.
Additional webinars and Programs
Additional links provided below for FY21 program-specific outreach information, including what each outreach session will cover, dates, times, and dial-in information:
- Homeland Security Grant Program (HSGP), including State Homeland Security Program (SHSP), Urban Area Security Initiative (UASI), and Operation Stonegarden (OPSG)
- Tribal Homeland Security Grant Program (THSGP)
- Port Security Grant Program (PSGP)
- Transit Security Grant Program (TSGP)
- Intercity Bus Security Grant Program (IBSGP)
- Emergency Management Performance Grant (EMPG) Program
If you are unable to join, or if the event is at capacity, please join the next offering. For questions regarding these outreach calls, please contact your Preparedness Officer or ASKCsid@fema.dhs.gov.